Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Happy New Year and a new challenge!

Happy New Year everyone !!!

I hope you all had a great night or like me a quiet night in LOL.  Well 2012 has gone and we are onto 2013 - that went soo fast.  I am hoping for a better year this year, particularly healthwise as I have lots of plans for workshops and classes so need to stay as well as I can .

Has anyone made any new years resolutions?  I have made a couple; to blog much more regularly, both here and on my other BLOG and also on Facebook too - it would be great if you'd pop over there and let me know what your new years resolutions are!
Thank you so much for all of your December entries, it  really is great to see so many people joining in with our challenges, the only trouble being that it is so incredibly difficult to choose a top three, if this carries on I may have to make it a top 5 and even then it would be a struggle LOL.  Don't forget to check back in a couple of days to see who the winners are, remember that there will be a winner of a £15 voucher, a winner of a £10 voucher and also the top three so you don't want to miss out if you get chosen!!!


Anyway, onto the first challenge for the new year which is;

Anything but a card (or for those of you who really want to make a card, make it a shaped one!)

The prize will be a £10.00 gift voucher to spend ONLINE
Also, this month I am looking for one or possibly 2 new design team members.  I'm afraid I can't offer lots of free product to you and I am really disorganised (LOL) but you do get to inspire the many people that come on here to take part in the challenges, this means that your blog gets a little publicity too ;o)  Anyway if you are interested in a 6 month term (perhaps longer) starting in March please add 'DT' after your name in your link!

So onto the fab design team inspiration;

Eileen

Sharon


Sue


Gaynor




I think you'll agree that these are fabulous so pop across and share some love ;o)  But most of all please join in with our challenge this month, especially as the post Christmas blues can hit some people quite hard so this is a great way to make you smile!



11 comments:

  1. You have been busy, I love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and fab prize :)
    huge hugs from your newest follower, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations from the DT and a super challenge. I did opt for a shaped card but will see what else I can come up with before the end of the month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creations from the DT! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the amazing DT work for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - an amazing selection of DT crafting. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this nice challenge and for hosting us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting us and for this nice challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and inspiration!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the gorgeous creations from the DT! Thank you so much for all the inspiration and the fun challenge!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent job team, beautifully inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete