Followers

Friday 1 November 2013

November challenge and winners too :)

Hello everybody and Happy November !!  Well Autumn/Winter seems to have arrived very quickly here in the Midlands in the UK.  It has been so wet and is also rather chilly - still it's great weather for crafting especially as the nights are already so  dark so early!
 
I would just like to say thank you again to all those who were so kind to me over the loss of my dog William, it really means alot when people are so lovely to you even though we have never met in the 'real' world!  On that note I thought you might like to see the new arrival to our family;
 
 
 
This is Bertie - he is an Irish Setter and is now 9 weeks old.  He is in no way a replacement for William but he is helping the healing.
 
Anyway, back to craft and the winners of the September challenge.
So the winner of the voucher to spend online is
 
31 - Ziggy
 
The top three are;
 
 
111 - Gro J
 
117 - Doreen
 
If you would all like to email me HERE I will send either your voucher code or your Top 3 badge if you would like one :)
 
Onto the November challenge which is - Autumn Colours.
 
As usual it can be any crafty project you would like to share whether it's a card, gift box, mixed media art or anything else that you have crafted by hand :) 
So we have a couple of projects by the DT for your inspiration;
 

 
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! I can't wait to dive in to the November Challenge!
    Question on the Winners you posted today - are they the September winners or the October winners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bertie is adorable!! :) Look at that cute face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't Bertie just the cutest?! We can never replace those we've lost, but we can help fill the hole. Welcome to the family, Bertie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your dear William. He may be gone, but never forgotten and I'm sure Bertie helps ease the pain. Babies bring such joy and he's a real cutie! Lovely card. This is my first time playing here and I'm sure I'll be back. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT card, and FUN challenge!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear of your loss ... I still have my days over our loss of our sweet dog. We're waiting on a litter so it will be awhile yet. Bertie looks like a wonderful puppy and Irish Setters are such a beautiful color...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy about your new little fur-baby - Bertie is adorable!

    Thanks for another challenge - congrats to the winners of the October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic challenge - thank you Sam. Bertie is so cute, they really are adorable at that age I sometimes wish they could stay like that lol. I hope you are feeling less sad now xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bertie is a real cutie, I'm sure he'll bring you lots of happiness, there's nothing like a puppy to bring a smile to your face. Thanks for a fab challenge, gorgeous work from the DT too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! This is my first time here. Please let me say how sorry I am that you lost a beloved pet. Your pup obviously meant everything to you. While the pitter patter of his paws will be missed, it is so nice to see that there will be new ones in your home as you welcome Gertie.

    Thanks for the opportunity to enter your challenge. The DT creations are lovely.

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    I'm new also and I would like to know if hand painted silk can be entered in this competion or does the entry have to be paper based?

    ReplyDelete