Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

October Challenge - August Winner :)

 
Hello everyone :)
Well October is here but although it is officially Autumn, it has been really rather warm here
and although that is lovely I am never sure whether to dress for the warmth of the sunshine or the nip in the air LOL!!
 
I am trying to really get going on all of my Christmas makes but if I am honest it is hard going
at the moment - just can't get motivated even though I have sooo much to do!
But never mind that, we must get on with the winner and top 3 for the August challenge :)
 
So the winner for August is;
 
23 - Steph
 
 
Top 3 are;
 
 
39 - Jana K
 
43 - Fiona
 
If you email me HERE I will sort out badges etc (If you could mark in the subject line
blog winner/top3 I would be grateful so I can pick them out of the mountain of emails that normally awaits me )
 
Onto the October challenge then.
This month the theme is;
 
Autumn and/or Halloween
 
I know that some people love Halloween so I wanted to give the opportunity for them to make something spooky, but for those who don't do Halloween there is the opportunity to still join in :)
 
Inspiration from the DT is fab as always :)
 
 
 

 

 
 
as usual, please do pop on over and say hi to the lovely ladies as they put in their time for free
and I want them to feel appreciated :)
 
We would love it if you joined in with our challenges (which lots of you are if this last month is anything to go by where we have had over 200 entries  WOW!!!!).  It's a lot of fun looking at all of the fabulous cards and crafty makes - I can't wait to see what you come up with this month :)
 
xxx
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wwwaaaauuuu....Thank you so much for TOP3, I am so happy.
    I will proudly »hang« your badge to my blog.
    Wendy, Paper Daisies and Sam...your cards are so beautifully designed.
    I like autumn ;)
    Hug, Jana K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge and the awesome DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT Creations!!!! Love Paper Daisies.. great papers... great coloring!! Love it!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another fun challenge and the fantastic DT inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful autumn-themed cards by the DT! Love the theme, and that the pretty side of autumn is shown in them. Thank you for hosting this fun challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the gorgeous inspirations and another great challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete