Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Little challenge winner;o)

Hello everyone - well I am here to announce the winner of the little challenge from March - so sorry I'm late but I've been really unwell and to top it all I had to have a tooth capped today due to breaking yesterday!  Anyway nevermind ;o)
Thanks to those that entered, although it was only a few of you I am so pleased you did.  I am going to run a regular challenge, probably starting in June so I will be searching for a design team which I will explain in a later post this week.
Anyway I used a random number generator (after adding extra numbers to the Facebook entries) and the number that popped up was number.....







1 - Carol ;o)

So if you email your address Carol I'll pop it in the post for you asap.


Thanks again for entering
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Woohoooo!!!! Thank you ever so much Sam! You've just made my day! Hope you're better real soon Hun. Will email you with my deets shortly. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol.Thanks again Sam will look forward to your next challenge in June possibly.Hope your tooth is sorted and ok now.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete