Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

New things

Hello!!!  Well May is here along with some really foul wintery weather - so great crafting weather ;o)  I have just added the wonderful Dylusions spray ink range to the website -

They are so bright and just amazing for journalling, tag art and lots of other crafty projects.

Also added are some of the Dylusions 5 x 8 stencils

This one is the dotted flowers one and they are great for using with the sprays, distress inks, paint or just doodling through them with a pen ;o)
There are also a few sets of Dyan Reaveleys rubber stamps including this one;

This is the funky Pondering Petunia - I just love the quirky images.  I will be hopefully expanding the range very soon.


The Distress Markers have also arrived;

There are 37 markers in the range - 36 distress colours plus picket fence.  The full set comes in a great storage cannister and the price is great at £92.50.  For those who want to buy the pens individually they will be available shortly at £2.89 each.

Finally I have also added some lovely metal charms - keys and watch faces and also the great clear micro beads from Creative Expressions;

These beads are great for texture on card and scrapbook projects and also available are the super sticky double sided adhesive sheets.  This 300g pot will last for ages and is a great buy at £8.99.


Finally I am hoping to post over the next few days to set up a design team for the blog challenge - I am desperately trying to work out blinkies and things but think I'm going to have to seek out someone who is better at the computer thing than  I am !!  I am struggling to get to grips with Blogger's new interface so anything else just stumps me LOL.
Anyway I will be back shortly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment